- Noncompete agreements result in wage suppression and prevent employees from leveraging success for career advancement
- Would-be job creators are discouraged from starting their own business for fear of litigation
- Talent pools in high-demand industries run dry and remain stagnant, leaving both employer and employee at a disadvantage
- Support legislation to end noncompete agreements in Massachusetts
- Simultaneously support the adoption of strict non-disclosure and non-solicitation agreements, policies that protect employers against intellectual property and customer theft
- Donate to support the cause, sign the petition, and contact your local representative to ensure your message is heard!
- Promotes job creation by making Massachusetts a more attractive place for entrepreneurs and investors to launch new business
- Ends the artificial suppression of wages, enabling Massachusetts workers to maximize their earning power and contribute more to the overall economy
- Increases the frequency and scope of innovation by allowing the brightest minds to move and think freely within the workforce
Congratulations! You have taken an important step and are helping usher Massachusetts into the future! Download the official seal and post to your website to show that you support your employees, and provide a working environment that promotes personal growth and professional development.
or use the social buttons to share it